Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Conversation about Rain

We've had a tremendous amount of rain the last few days. I'm not talking about normal Moapa rain. I'm talking flood the Muddy - fill the lake - RAIN!

Today we had a playdate with Elise. On the way home from picking her up I experienced the following conversation...




Allie: Mom what is that noise?
Me: That is the sound of rain hitting our windshield.
Allie: Why is it hitting us? Why is it making that noise?
Me: Well when something hits something else it makes a noise. So when the rain hits our truck that noise happens.
Allie: Well its not nice to hit. Jesus would not like the rain to hit me.
Elise: Rain is good. It makes our plants grow.
Me: Yes and our grass too.
Allie: If the rain hits me will I grow?
Elise: No, you only grow on your birthday.


Hope you are enjoying the rain, as much as I am!
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor