{Insert girlie squeel here!!}
I got a new kitchen table!!!!!
Squee again :)
We looked all over.. the Boulevard, Ashley Furniture, Walmart, Target.. blah blah-- I counldn't find anything I liked. I knew I wanted a rectangle, black table with bench seats.
Then after I had given up hope, I went into the Down East store to buy myself a pity outfit and there it was out of no where! BAM!! My table.. in a clothing store? Well I guess this Down East was a "Home slash Clothing Outlet" who knew...?
The table and chairs didn't come assembled, but it was cheaper that way and I have these two handy dandy fellers to assemble them for me.
Mark was really serious about it.
Ok. Everybody squee with me!
SQUUEEEEE!
Isn't is pretty?!
Hmmm... next new cabinets? Just kidding Dusin.. {kinda}
Oh! I love it. Can you tell?
AND
My new computer came today. Yipee! Here is where you go ahead and say that I'm spoiled.
Look at that monitor.. 24 inches wide
Intel Quad Core
8 GB Ram
ATI Radeon HD Graphics Card
Sa-weet.
I can't wait to design on this baby!
We got this mouse pad for a wedding present. I like to rub my new laser mouse on Dustin's face ;)
Ok, that's all.
Happy Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Christmas, Birthday, Anniversary, New Years and Easter to me.

