Update #1:
Remember this picture
Remember this picture
and this post?
Well its time for a little update... I did the dirty deed and took Mark's *sample* back to the doctor's office for testing. A few days later the doctor called me with the test results. The phone conversation was as follows:
Doc: Hello, Mrs. Nelson. Mark's test results have come back, positive...
(longest pause in the history of the world)
for E Coli.
Me: aaaaaaah.... E - WHAT?!
Doc: Blah Blah Blah
Mark had E-Coli.
E flippin Coli!!
I could not even believe it. I am a clean freak. I can't begin to imagine where he got it from. Maybe from the farm.. I dunno cows aren't the cleanest animals. Oh, and his little sickness was complete with a call from the Clark County Health District. They quizzed me for 15 mintues on everything from where we eat to where Dustin works.
The doctor gave Mark an antibiotic and he is doing way better. Yesterday was his follow up appointment and we are happy to report that his number 2 is back to its normal consistnacy {I know, sorry, TMI!} and he even gained a pound since last week!
Sadly another dirty deed had to be done. This one was a whole lot easier to obtain thanks to the normal consistancy {I know, TMI again!}. Hopefully the test results from this *sample* come back postive for normal.
Update #2:
Remember this picture
and this post?
This cowboy is official done with binkies. Yup, Mark kicked the habit. He has been binky free for one week today and he's still alive. And guess what? He can actually talk. Who knew!!
That's it for the Mark update.
Sorry if you puked anywhere between this post and the last one.

