why don't my pictures post themselves?
I'm having a love/hate relationship with my house...
why doesn't it stay clean?
The kids haven't ever really been motivated to help me around the house. I can yell and plead and beg.. but I've found
Recently, I found a job chart template from Brooke at Little Wonders. Brooke is amazingly crafty and well... she's super mom! So I downloaded her template and made some job charts for the kids. When they get their "jobs" done they get to do something fun like watch a movie or eat a cookie or something.

Brooke recommend laminating the charts but I got these cheap frame at Wal-Mart and you can write right on the glass with a dry erase marker.
Allie loves her pink chart. Every morning she checks to see what she needs to do and what she's already done. At the end of the day she says, "Mom we need to read our scriptures, I need a star on my chart!"
Mark just likes to erase all the stars off everyone's boards.. but he'll get it... someday.. I hope!
The job charts are really helping improve the love/hate relationship with my messy house.
So what do I do to improve the love/hate relationship with my blog?
Have a giveaway, of course!!
I'm going to give away a job chart design to one of you!
Just leave a comment, saying that you are a follower and that you love me.
On Friday I'll draw a name and announce the winner.
The winner will receive a customized job chart file that I will email to them and they can get printed at Wal-Mart or online, or wherever!
P.S.
The final four logos are up at Somewhat Simple -- mine is #3!
Go vote for me, please!!!
Thanks so much!

