Thursday, May 13, 2010

Our Simple Life

Since my last post I've been thinking a lot about life.
How fast its going by, how good it really is and how much I love mine!

This evening we had dinner at the dam. It was a perfect time to relax and enjoy the little things -- the wonderful, little things that make up my simple life.
Like tuna fish sandwiches

and koolaid Squeez-Its.

Spiderman fishing poles

and happy faces.
As I sat and watched the water run over the dam, I thought about how simple and wonderful my life is.

As I watched my kids play






and throw rocks in the water...

I realized how blessed I am.







Its the simple things in life that are really the most important.





Just fishing on a railroad bridge and at a dam with my family.


I lead a simple yet amazing

wonderful life.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor