Hi...
so I'd like to say that I took the week off from blogging and went on some far off adventure.. but alas, I did not.
so I'd like to say that I took the week off from blogging and went on some far off adventure.. but alas, I did not.
Mostly I've just been doing a lot of this.
I rock. End of story.
But really we've had a busy week. Between preschool, designing, doctor appointments that last hours, yard work, spring clean, life and lack of internet all together the bloggity blog has gotten the shaft. But here I am with the weekend update...
But really we've had a busy week. Between preschool, designing, doctor appointments that last hours, yard work, spring clean, life and lack of internet all together the bloggity blog has gotten the shaft. But here I am with the weekend update...
1. Swimming

No tan lines.
2. Splashing

The shear joy of sliding into a fridge 3 inch pool of water. Priceless.
3. Dancing

Estefan rocked the May Day dance. He and the rest of the first graders danced to "I like to Move it Move it!!" He was a cheetah. So adorable.
4. Organizing

Clean pantry = Happy Mom.
I'm all ready for canning season now!!
5. Playing

Allie and Estefan adding on to the tree house.
6. Growing

Our fruits and veggies are alive and well.
7. Planting/Watering

Dustin put in sprinklers and planted grass in the backyard. YAY!
8. Smiling

My attempt at a photo shoot with the "boy who doesn't hold still."
9. Riding

Estefan, spinning donuts while wearing head to toe camo -- I vote coolest kid ever.
10. Visiting

On Sunday, we went to the Fire Station to visit my dad. This is just a sneak peak -- the station gets a whole post of its own. The kids had a blast!
Now for some bloggy business...
Thanks so much to all who voted for my logo in the Somewhat Simple logo contest!!
I won the third round and made it the finals!! The last vote is May 25th, I'll keep you posted.

and finally, no update is complete without Twi-goodness...
Only 55 days left til the Eclipse premiere!
And that means only 45 days til we visit Jack and Gaye in Texas!!
New Moon: Beauty and the Beast
Ok ok.. here is the real Eclipse one. But wasn't that awesome. I think I peed a little when I watched it.
No tan lines.
2. Splashing
The shear joy of sliding into a fridge 3 inch pool of water. Priceless.
3. Dancing
Estefan rocked the May Day dance. He and the rest of the first graders danced to "I like to Move it Move it!!" He was a cheetah. So adorable.
4. Organizing
Clean pantry = Happy Mom.
I'm all ready for canning season now!!
5. Playing
Allie and Estefan adding on to the tree house.
6. Growing
Our fruits and veggies are alive and well.
7. Planting/Watering
Dustin put in sprinklers and planted grass in the backyard. YAY!
8. Smiling
My attempt at a photo shoot with the "boy who doesn't hold still."
9. Riding
Estefan, spinning donuts while wearing head to toe camo -- I vote coolest kid ever.
10. Visiting
On Sunday, we went to the Fire Station to visit my dad. This is just a sneak peak -- the station gets a whole post of its own. The kids had a blast!
Now for some bloggy business...
Thanks so much to all who voted for my logo in the Somewhat Simple logo contest!!
I won the third round and made it the finals!! The last vote is May 25th, I'll keep you posted.

and finally, no update is complete without Twi-goodness...
Only 55 days left til the Eclipse premiere!
And that means only 45 days til we visit Jack and Gaye in Texas!!
New Moon: Beauty and the Beast
Ok ok.. here is the real Eclipse one. But wasn't that awesome. I think I peed a little when I watched it.



