We had a fabulous weekend in Cannonville for the 24th. We didn't go to any parades or watch the fire works or any such Pioneer Day happening. But we did spend every bit of it relaxing and playing together as a family.
Pine Lake
We didn't actually play by or in the lake, we drove off on some side road until we got to this stream. The kids played and Dustin and I sat in the shade and watched.
Bryce Canyon
Later that day it got really over cast and rained a little.
Tourists must be scared of rain because there weren't many people at Fairyland.
Posey Lake
The next day we decided to do a road trip or sorts, so we ventured to Posey Lake. I'm so glad we did. It was probably my favorite stop all weekend (besides Grandma's for dinner!)
Oh! The following photos need further detail.
While we were sitting around Dustin started carving on a stick. Allie was intrigued and asked if he was making her a wand. So he gave it to her and made Estefan a "wand" as well.
Well two wizards with wands must duel!
Expelliarmus! I think Allie won. ;)
Hell's Backbone
The Backbone
Nelson Farm
We had a great time. Dustin and I are officially becoming snow-birds the minute he retires... if not sooner!

