Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Rockin' into August

Hey everyone. Are you aware that it is August?
Well it is.
August 4th to be exact.
On Sunday, in Young Women's, we started planning for our Evening of Excellence that is coming up in October.
I was like... "Wait a sec.. isn't it still February?"
This year is blowing by.
And now we're rockin' into August!
Literally.


I have this tiny problem... I'm not sure if it came on all the sudden with pregnancy or if I'm just starting to notice it. But I have ADD.
Here is a little run down of a typical morning.

Wake up.
Change Mark's poopie diaper.
Feed kids.
Check email.
Read blogs.
Fill the sink up with soapy water.
Check other other email.
Put a dish in the soapy water.
Work on a design.
Wash a dish.
Sit on the couch.
Take a shower.
Work on a design.
Kids get dressed some where in the middle.
Oh.. my soapy water is no longer hot or soapy.. refill the sink!
Sit on couch (take nap) and forget about dishes.



So to help myself with my new found "problem" -- we crank the music up and work through a couple songs. Mark sings back up into the fan and Allie sings lead into the vacuum. Album of choice lately, American Hi fi. Anyone remember them? They were cool for like a day in high school.




Rock on. 
I'm going to work on my 24th of July post.. (yikes) I'm a total slacker.
And maybe do the dishes and laundry... maybe!
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor