Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halloween Hand-Me-Downs

If you've been around here for a while, you may remember this post (that I wrote almost exactly two years ago) about how much I thought Allie and Mark looked a like.

Since then Allie and Mark have definitely taken on looks all their own. Its funny to hear people's comments about them -- "Oh, Allie is your mini-me!" but then I also get "Allie looks just like Dustin." Almost always people say Mark is Dustin's twin but I see a lot of us both in them. Luke, on the other hand always gets, "Wow, he's all Hardy (my maiden name).. ha ha, makes me laugh.

Anyway, back to the point... in that old post I showed these two pictures. Allie at 10 months and Mark at 6 months. Seems just like yesterday! Kids grow up way too fast.


Well now, since its October and I have a baby again -- I dug out those same ol' Halloween jamies for Luke to wear. And oh isn't he cute!!! They're a little stained and faded, but they've had lots of love and they smell like my cedar chest, so its all good.


Now I need to find that Little Devil outfit for Mr. Luker next!
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor