I feel like I just barely posted about Luke's eight month milestones and here we are at NINE months!!
Fastest 9 months ever?
Yes, I do believe so.
Hopefully the next nine months go really, really slowly, so I can love baby Luke as much as possible before he's not the baby anymore.

Fastest 9 months ever?
Yes, I do believe so.
Hopefully the next nine months go really, really slowly, so I can love baby Luke as much as possible before he's not the baby anymore.
At 9 months Luke is
-- a little tornado.
He tears apart everything at his eye level. Bookshelves, cupboards, you name it.
-- stands up from a sit, but hasn't taken any serious steps yet.
-- is cutting another tooth, a top fang.
Oh my heck, I can't get enough of that crazy smile and those chubby thighs. :)

P.S. My mom made his vest isn't is adorable!!
P.S. My mom made his vest isn't is adorable!!

