Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Boys

A little bit about my boys....


Markie Mark, Marko Polo, Marcus Aurelius etc.. turned
6 MONTHS OLD on October 9th!
Today was his 6th month check up. He got 4 shots... Bummer... He cried and cried and screamed his little lungs out! But he was comforted by his bottle. Oh how he loves to eat.
Since his last appointment he didn't gain any weight or grow any longer.
He weighs 20 lbs - about 80th percentile
27.5 inches long - 75th percentile
So he's still big but he's slowing down!

AND
We got Estefan's school pictures back! Isn't he a cutie! I still can't believe he's in kindergarten. He's doing really well. Everyday he comes home and says I got another star on my work packet today!! Then when he said the prayer at dinner he asked Heavenly Father to help him get another star on tomorrow's work packet. Sometime he says the funniest things in his prayers. I told him to pretend like he's talking to Heavenly Father face to face and I can really imagine him saying what he does in his prayers straight to Heavenly Father!


I love my BOYS!!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor