Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mark's Hair

I thought the poll I have on my blog needed a little explaining. Dustin and I have been going back and forth whether or not to cut Mark's hair. Dustin likes it long and I think Mark needs a trim. The other day it was sticking up all over the place and Allie suggested that Mark needed a mohawk! (Taj Totten is her church buddy if that explains anything!) So I spiked Mark's hair into a crazy mohawk!



Then I thought it would be a fun poll- Lets see how many people think Mark needs his hair cut?! Well you guys all loved the mohawk and 17 out of the 20 people who voted said don't cut it!


Then a few days ago I was playing with Dustin's new camera and snapped these photos of Mark...





Isn't he the cutest?! I've decided his hair is wild but that's just who he is! He's adorable and a little crazy! So the hair stays but I probably won't be mohawking it any more!!
Thanks to those who voted! Your input was most helpful :)

And this picture has nothing to do with Mark's hair but I thought it was too cute to leave out!

Love my little Markie Mark!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor