Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What's Left...

When I took Estefan to school I noticed that the road was open so I drove down to see what was left of the church. I only had my cell phone so the pictures aren't great. But the scene wasn't that great either. Its so sad. Here's what's left....



I was lucky enough to catch this picture. The fireman is Captain Walch at my dad's station. He was coming out of the church with this picture of Christ when I was walking by.
It may sound cheesy but it reminded me that Christ is in everything. It sad that the church burned down but its part of some plan that Christ has for our valley. It also made me think how grateful I am for tithing and the fact that we CAN and WILL rebuild!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor