Monday, February 23, 2009

Out with the Old, In with the New

Yesterday we all went to Mesquite to "look" at trucks.
Well looking turned to buying!!

Me and my new baby!!
Isn't she purdy?!

Allie keeps asking me if we are gonna wreck this one. I say no, no mommy is being safe and careful!! There is this really nice beeping noise that goes off if I don't have my seatbelt on so I won't ever forget again!! Dustin loves it for the towing capability and the four-wheel drive, the kids love it for the DVD player and I love it because its so pretty. It was the first one we looked and and it was exaclty what I wanted!


I just feel bad for this old beast.

It was a great truck that we loved. It had about 250,000 miles of hard, fun livin! I will miss it.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor