Today was Meka's baby shower! It was lots of fun and she got tons of great stuff. I'll admit, seeing her precious baby and being surrounded by mounds of pink made me a little baby hungry. I wanted another little girl so bad the whole time I was there! Then when I got home I played with Allie and now I'm all cured (at least for now ;)!
I thought I'd try making a card to go with Meka and Eden's present. I was nervous a first because I just ordered my first 12x12 pages from Scrapping Simply and they haven't come in the mail yet.. so I didn't know how it would turn out.
But I thought it looked pretty good, for my first try! Here it is..
In photoshop, I set the page at 5x8 so I could fold the card in half once I printed it. I used elements from a freebie I got on Delicious Scraps called Babylicious! It was fun and easy. I think I'll be making a lot more cards in photoshop. Its not just for scrapbooking anymore!


