Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lauren Butabi?

Steve and Doug Butabi from A Night at the Roxbury


Since I can't take the kids, going to the chiropractor three times a week in Overton, has given me the opportunity to drive alone.. a lot. And since becoming a mom I hardly ever listen to the radio. Usually we are bumpin' to Old McDonald had a Farm and now that we have a DVD player in the truck I get to listen to Dora teach us Spanish.

Well since I get to drive the whole seven minutes it takes to get there alone I've rediscovered the radio. And I love it. I found a really fun station called 94.5 The Vibe (you must say The Vibe in a deep announcer type voice, makes it more fun!). The Vibe plays techno-ish/dance music. Very fun to listen to while driving.
I've discovered Womanizer by Britney Spears is very very hard to get out of your head!

Since the wreck my neck is better but still a little out of line. Whiplash is no fun. And Dr. Askeroth has me doing these exercises to strengthen the ligaments and muscles in my neck. Well the exercises basically consist of me tilting my head to the right over and over and then to the left over and over.
And since the only time I'm really sitting still to do the exercises is while I'm driving, I've been channeling my inner "Butabi"

94.5 + Neck Exercises = Lauren Butabi

I'm sure you can imagine but I've included a video for your viewing pleasure!




Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor