Saturday, March 21, 2009

I know, I know, I'm a Nerd

But I couldn't help it. I read New Moon, again.
Here are some of my favorite quotes from the book:

Your wish, my command.Edward Cullen

You know, I’ve never had much patience with Romeo.Edward Cullen

Like everything in life, I just had to decide what to do with what I was given.Carlisle Cullen


Maybe I just wasn’t in the mood for normal human behavior today.Bella Swan

Forbidden to remember, terrified to forget; it was a hard line to walk.Bella Swan


Speak of the devil and the devil shall appear.Jacob Black

It was ridiculous that I should be so elated because a vampire knew my name.Bella Swan

You aren’t turning into a tree-hugger on me, are you?Charlie Swan

Who’s afraid of the big, bad wolf?Jacob Black

The more you loved someone, the less sense anything made.Bella Swan

I love a happy ending. They are so rare.Aro

So eager for eternal damnation.Edward Cullen

Seriously, Bella! I don’t have any idea how to not kill you.Alice Cullen

On another Twilight note... I bought the Twilight DVD today! Yay!! And for those of you who are worried about my sanity I just started ready Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen. I'm not completely obsessed with Edward, just a tiny bit obsessed.. he he!


Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor