So I've made a little countdown for my sidebar and a list of the things I want to do at the fair this year!!
1. Go to the rodeo
2. Watch the pig races
3. Ride rides til I puke (which will really happen!)
4. Win an over sized stuffed animal at the carni booths
5. Buy an ice cream cone in the small animal barn
6. Buy a $7 Texas Twister and then another one as soon as its gone
7. Buy a $5 lemonade
8. Make up for money spent on Twisters and lemonade by buying knock off Gucci sun glasses!
9. Buy Allie another pink cowboy hat and a crown to wear around it!
10. Eat a funnel cake
11. Eat as many corn dogs and cotton candy as possible
12. Watch my sister and other family show their animals in the Livestock show
13. Go to the auction
14. Sit out side the concert tent and listen instead of going in because I spent all my money on Texas Twisters
15. Get a sun burn
16. Hide from the wind in the livestock barn
17. Help Grandma Shirley figure a million dollars of livestock money
18. Eat Uncle Rik's BBQ
19. Push a stroller for 10 hours
20. Ride the merry-go-round with the kids at least 100 times
21. Climb up 1000 steps to make it to the top of the huge slide, slide down going 100 mph and the do it all over again
22. Wait in line to use a crowded public bathroom, because I'll really have to go after drinking all those Texas Twisters
23. Laugh at the rodeo clown
24. Only miss flagging a little
25. Buy tons of crafts that I probably could've made myself
26. Get brave and ride the electronic bull
27. Get an old fashion picture taken
28. Watch the hypnotist
29. Get a picture with Rootie the pig
30. Go to bed tired every night and do it all over again the next day!!!
Any body else excited for the fair?

