Saturday, June 20, 2009

Dreams in Digital

I know its been too long since I last scrap booked when visions of layouts dance through my head. So in between canning sessions this week I finally put my digital dreaming to work! These are my latest digital creations...


This is a blog button for my friend Natalie and her sister's recipe blog, The Cooking Chicks. They've got some yummy stuff posted, check it out and snag a button!

This here button is for my friend Carol's blog and Etsy shop, Rosey Corner Creations! She has some amazingly cute goodies in her shop!

And here is her matching blog banner...

Dawn from Piece and Love won my blog banner give oh give away. This is the banner I designed for her!

I've also done some scrap booking!

Whitney Reunion page done using Slice of Summer Kit

Schools OUT page done using Play date Kit

You are My Sunshine page done using Good Day Sunshine Kit

Water Day page done using Slice of Summer Kit

Check back tomorrow!! I'm going to post a tutorial about the Spicy Carrots I bottled ALL DAY today!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor