Oh my, oh my its that time of the year again!
PICKIN' TIME!!
We spent most of the weekend working in the garden. Luckily the weather has been beautiful. I don't remember the last time it was below 90* in June!!
De-seeded some sunflowers.When I get home from Girls Camp next week I'm going in full canning, freezing drying mode. Would anyone be interested if I did some posts and tutorials on canning and what to do with your garden vegi's?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Besides working in the garden we've just been trying to gather all my gear for camp. We had the sprinklers turned on outside so we decided to set the tent up in the living room!! It was lots of fun and besides we like to put over sized things in our house... like this here!!!
I'm really nervous to leave my family for four days!!! I'm might have a nervous break down or something. I've never left them for that long!
We're gonna load the truck tonight. I think its going to look something like this....
Wish me luck at camp and I hope everybody has a great week!!!

