This pool was the hit of the kindergarten. I think at one point every single kid was in it at the same time!!
Estefan dumping water on a classmate
Estefan and his friend Cropper
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then on the last day of school the kindergartners put on a program. They sang songs and told us about all the fun things they learned this year. The first song they sang was the Grant M. Bowler school song! Believe it or not I remembered every word!!
I guess the memories do "last throughout our years!"
This clip is of the kids singing a song about telling time. Estefan got to hit two cymbals together like the chime of a clock and then the kids had to keep track of how many chimes he made and then say what time it was. He thinks he was being super sneaky.. watch for his evil grin!
All around the library is a huge under water mural. Its really neat and Allie looooved it!
She loves books and going to the public library, so this was like heaven to her! She wanted to see the treasure closer so the librarian put her up high on the book shelf and gave her a book to read!! Luckily I still had the camera handy! She's my little book worm!
Estefan is so glad not to have to go to school for three whole months! He says he wants to go swimming everyday. Summers are always a busy time so I'm sure it will fly by!! Then first grade.. crazy!!!



