Well after having to wait over a year for this movie to come out, I finally got to see it last night.
Before I give my review, I want to point out some things...
Before I give my review, I want to point out some things...

1. Luna Lovegood
She just might be my favorite character. When she came out in those glasses and that killer lion head hat it made me happy.
I am going to try and incorporate this line into a conversation today:
"I sleep walk you see, that's why I always wear shoes to bed."


2. Hermoine
I want to be her. She's got it all: brains, looks and att.it.ude (and Ron).
3. GinnyWhoa Nelly! Ginny's all grown up. This scene killed me. She sure was workin' the room of requirement!!
4. Ron My LoveWesley is my king.. 'nuff said!
5. MalfoyDraco. Poor. Poor. Draco. I really felt bad for him. I know he was trying to kill Dumbledore but still...
6. The Burning the Burrow SceneUm... did this happen in the book? Yeah.. didn't think so.

7. Bellatrix
She is soooo scary. Perfectly casted in my opinion.

8. The Orphanage Scene
This little boy is evil.
Dumbledore's suit is awesome.
9. SlughornI liked him. He was funny... but I pictured him more like the Walrus from Alice in Wonderland.
10. SnapeThe way he enunciates ev.ry.thing, those long pauses, the glares, the quick swish of the robes.
Sometimes I wish the series was about him. Snape needs his own book.
11. DumbledoreThe cave scene was exactly how I had it pictured.
Did anybody else jump out of their seats when the Inferi's hand popped out of the water??!!
By the way... I totally cried when Dumbledore died.
The slow graceful fall, the lighted wands and the Phoenix cry... tears.
12. The BurialHarry under the influence of the luck potion cracked me up!
"And the pincers, kss kss kss."
I was doing the finger/pincer thing all night.
The 6th movie was exactly what I hoped it would be.
There were laughs and tears.
Love and loss.
One of my favorite scenes was when Dumbledore was speaking with Harry, before they left to find the Horcrux. He was remembering back when Harry was young and innocent.
I couldn't help but think back right along with him. Back through their journey during the last 6 books/movies.
The books/movies have definitely gotten darker and deeper. But the meaning hasn't been lost. Its always good vs evil.
Choosing to do the right thing even though doing the wrong thing would've been so much easier.
Although the movie was two and half hours long it never drug on. In fact when it ended I wanted more. I wanted to go home and read the series again (well at least books 6 and 7). And that to me means it was a good movie- when it makes me love the books more.

