Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lauren Loves...

My sister highlighted my hair this morning and I feel like a blond bombshell!
Seriously, I love my hair right now.
Here's some other things from this weekend that I love...

1. Self Entertainment
While I was cooking dinner Allie and Mark entertained themselves by dancing on cookie sheets. It was like Dance Dance Revolution - Kitchen Style!!

2.My House
We are slowly, slowly making our house a home.
We (and by we, I mean Dustin) are almost finished with the entry way remodel and soon we'll be ready to paint!

3. My Crazy Son
Mark bit my window blinds. You can see all his little teeth marks. I should be mad but it just made me laugh.. plus maybe now I can get some new ones. I don't love teething.. but I do love Mark.

4. My Hardworking Husband
Dustin rarely sits still. He's always working hard for us. He plowed up the spring garden and planted the fall garden this weekend. I can't wait to see little plants start popping up!


5. My Sewing Machine
I made Allie another shirt-dress. I love not spending money and still looking cute!


6. Birthday Countdowns
Estefan will be seven years old next Monday!!
Everyday this weekend he gave me a birthday update,
"Hey Mommy Lauren, 8 days til my birthday."
"Hey, Mommy Lauren, now there's only 7 days til my birthday!"
He also mentioned daily that he wants a Transformer cake and Transformer toys for his birthday.
I can't believe he'll be seven!!!
7. Being A Mom
I love my kids. I love my husband. I love my life.
I am one happy girl!
Loves to you,

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor