Hey ya'll!!!
I'm so excited its Friday!
I'm also excited for a couple other things...
1. I WON an AWARD
That's right, me and my lovely blog were given this award by Lara from Heizzy Scraps!
Lara is amazing.
She is a scrapper
a chef
a designer
and a Mom!
Thanks Lara for the award!!!
I'm so excited its Friday!
I'm also excited for a couple other things...
1. I WON an AWARD
That's right, me and my lovely blog were given this award by Lara from Heizzy Scraps!
Lara is amazing.
She is a scrapper
a chef
a designer
and a Mom!
Thanks Lara for the award!!!

But part of the deal is I have to share it with 7 other lovely blogs!
So without further ado here are my picks...
1. Carol at Rosey Corner Creations
GO check out here Etsy store! She's makes the cutest things!
2. Sherri at A Quilting Life
She gives me the cutest stuff :)
3. Kismet and Kate
I love her blog, read this post please!
4. Jenn with 2 N's
Her green and white polka dots always make me smile :)
5. Connie (and Tony)
Thank you sooooo much my dear for helping me with the font thing. You are a babe!
6. Busy Bee Lauren
Lauren is super funny, a sweetheart and I've found most if not all my bloggy friends through her.
7. Korindi at I Heart Photography
Her photos are amazing and I love her!
These blogs are all sooooo lovely. Go check them out!
2. Scrapping
I'm kind of a dork and things like wizards and scrapbooking get me excited.
Here are some of my latest pages!

Funky Love {Refunkified} by Megan Turnidge

Beach Bum by Megan Turnidge

Beach Bum by Megan Turnidge
3. 5th Anniversary Get-a-way!
See that handsome/farmer tanned man in that picture... I'm married to him.
Dus and I had our 5th anniversary last Friday but he went deep sea fishing and I got to stay home with sick kids...
so we are going away this weekend to celebrate and for some fun and relaxation!!

I hope you all have great weekends!!!



