Wednesday, July 29, 2009

{Lauren Loves} What's New With The Nelson's

Hey hey hey!
I think its been a while since I've done a post about what we've been up too.
So here it is...

1. 5th Anniversary
Our get away was amazing! When we got to our hotel it was full of 12 year old baseball players. So to compensate for the noise factor they gave us an Anniversary Suite half price!! It was amazing. But no pictures because we forgot our camera. So lets just say it did not look like this....

2. SOLD
We sold our motorcycle. Its gone baby gone.
Dustin thinks I should blog the motorcycle's history... but I think it makes me sound mean. So that's probably not going to happen.

3. I love Bakerella
Go there NOW! This blog is amazing. I tried their chocolate chip cookie recipe. The cookies were yummy... but for some reason whenever I make cookies the end up looking like this...

4. Our Entry Way Remodel
Its coming along nicely! We (and when I say we... I mean Dustin) painted and painted and painted. And guess what we still have more painting to do. But its looking way better!!!
See. I helped. A little.
5. Estefan turned 7!
He wanted a Transformers cake. This is the best I could do... its a Decepticon face, if you couldn't tell.
He got a fish from my sister (among other things). He named it Timmy the fish after the cartoon the Fairly Odd Parents. Pretty funny kid!
6. Elise turned 4!
My niece Elise (ya I'm a rhymer) had a birthday party at the Mesquite rec center pool. It was lots of fun but I only got this one picture. I was too nervous to take my camera in the water!
Doesn't she look adorable with a frosting mustache?!
7. Mark is a Vampire
Yup.. see that little fang! He's got two of em. And because of them he doesn't sleep. So like I said.. Mark is a vampire.
8. My Baby Einstein
Mark's learning new words and tricks every day.

*He knows his body parts. His favorite is to show me his tongue.
* He says SHHHHH when someone is sleeping
*He points to the stove and says HOT! He also says HOT when he's outside on the cement without shoes!
9. Christmas in July
Allie is obsessed with Christmas right now. We watched Mickey Mouse's Christmas Carol and The Grinch yesterday. This morning she woke up and said, "Mom, is it Christmas yet?" When I said no. She said, "Ok, well I guess I'll just go back to sleep." Silly girl!

10. And of course...
I've been scrap booking.

Party Boy kit by Megan Turnidge

Slice of Summer kit by Megan Turnidge and Amanda Heimann
11. Last but not least
Dustin took me to see HP and the HBP again! My brother in law thinks I have an addiction.. oh well.
BTW- I love this scene. Kss kss kss!

harrypotter

Oh and guess what I'm doing today??!!

I'm going to Joann's! YAY!

Happy Wednesday :)



Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor