Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Mommy Tag

Allie got tagged but Estefan is here today so I couldn't resist asking him too! They came up with some funny things! I sure love my kids :)
1. What is something mom always says to me?
Estefan - Eat my food
Allie - Use my words
2. What makes mom happy?
Estefan - When I tell funny jokes
Allie - ME
3. What makes mom sad?
Estefan - When I hide and you can't find me
Allie - Run away
4. How does mom make me laugh?
Estefan - When you tickle me
Allie - tickle me too
5. What was mom like as a child?
Estefan - I don't know
Allie - I don't know
6. How old is mommy?
Estefan - 5 and a half
Allie - 2 and a half
7. How tall is mommy?
Estefan - I'm almost as tall as you
Allie - I don't know
8. What is mommy's favorite thing to do?
Estefan - Clean
Allie - Cake
9. What does mom do when I'm not around?
Estefan - Clean and play
Allie - With Daddy

10. If mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Estefan - Making yummy food that everybody likes. And dancing.
Allie - Um I don't know

11. What is mom really good at?
Estefan - Cleaning my boots, making everything shiny
Allie - Good like me

12. What is mom not really good at?
Estefan - I can't think of anything
Allie - I don't know
13. What does mom do for her job?
Estefan - Taking good care of baby Mark and feeding us all the time
Allie - Baby Mark and me and Dad and Bud
14. What is moms favorite food?
Estefan - Macaroni
Allie - Cake
15. What makes me proud of my mom?
Estefan - When you do nice things to us
Allie - Nice to me too

16. If mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Estefan - Yellow Power Ranger
Allie - I'm Beauty, you Snow White

17. What do mommy and I do together?
Estefan - Swim in the pool
Allie - Watch a movie
18. How are mommy and I the same?
Estefan - We all a Nelson
Allie - You a girl and I a girl
19. How are mommy and I different?
Estefan - Your hair is yellow
Allie - You mommy, I Allie
20. How do I know mommy loves me?
Estefan - You have a heart
Allie - Love me
I tag Liz and Evie
Jami and Annacy
and Jami and Alaina
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor