Friday, July 18, 2008

Water Babies

On Wednesday we tried to go to the Splash Pad with no luck. It was out of order. I guess when there's an out of order sign at a splash pad it mean no water! So that's no fun if there's no water to splash. We were so bummed and we were all ready to play in the water - so we decided to go to the rec center in Mesquite! Aunt Kristi and Aunt Jill had been gone on vacation for the last few weeks so we invited them to come along too. There were lots and lots of people there. Allie got a little overwhelmed outside so we stayed most of the time in the indoor pool.
I love the shallow end of this pool! Its perfect for Allie to pretend swim. She more like crawls around with her head sticking out of the water. As she crawls around she sings "Ahhha Ahha" and says "I'm Ariel, hehehe!" Too cute!

I think this big white thing used to spray water but now its just a pole that the kids liked to play peak a boo around!


Mark's little swimmer bum!

Hot Tubbin! Heather and Jordan went to help us wrangle the children. Thanks guys!

Mark loved the water. We stayed there at the pool for over 2 hours! All the kids swam and played and ran around. I don't know about Kristi or Jill's kids but Allie slept the whole way home and then for two more hours and Mark slept for about five hours! We were worn out. Thanks for a fun day you guys!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor