Happy August 1st!
June and July have come and gone!
I'm still amazed at how fast the summer is flying by.
I guess we've stayed pretty busy.
Here are a few pictures of some not so busy times...





Dustin built this little swing yesterday. He did a great job! Its wide enough that Allie can sit and lean back without falling out and wide enough that my badonkadonk can fit without the ropes getting me! We love it. Allie spent most the evening outside in it. So I took advantage of the Kodak moments and tried to put my skills to the test. The black and white setting is becoming one of my favorites to use! It makes everything look so artistic. Even with my meager skills as a photographer I think they turned out nice.
So here's to the first day of August. One step closer to fall and cooler weather!

