Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summer Fun

This is Mark's first time swimming! He loved the water.

Mark's thinking - Maybe its a little cold...

Allie got a new swimming suit with a life jacket built in. I let her go once to see if it worked. It worked and she floated but it scared her to death. She said, "Mom I dropped you!" Then I had to hold her tight so she wasn't scared.

Allie.. AHHH - the summer breeze in my hair

Allie.. Oh oh, I'm swimming! But don't let go!

We had lots of fun this morning. We bottled more Salsa with Grandma Lana (my mom)! Then to reward ourselves we went for a swim. It was very refreshing cuz bottling is hard work! Gotta love the summers. We're headed out to Cannonville again this weekend for Dustin's cousin's wedding and the 4th of July. Happy 4th to everyone and be safe with those fireworks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor