Friday, May 29, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

With school wrapping up and summer on its way we've had a lot happining at our house! Its starting to feel like a ZOO!

See what I mean?!
{Estefan the monkey and Allie the tiger!}
Stuff that's been happenin' this week....

1. I died
Yup I died and went to heaven after watching this New Moon clip. Watch it and then call me so we can be dead together!

2. Estefan's had his 1st Piano Recital
He played a duet with his grandma/teacher!

3. Love that look
He's saying "enough pictures" with his eyes!

4. Estefan and Grandma
She does a great job and is so patient with Estefan, so he loves going to piano lessons! Thanks Gaye!

5. Handsome Boys
Estefan, Will and Caleb looking quite dapper in their suits!

6. Colorful Confections
Estefan has a summer birthday so we had his very Merry Un-Birthday at school the other day. He wanted "rainbow" cupcakes! So I made these tye-dyed wonders! Thanks for the idea Emily T!!

7. Day-light Savings was how long ago?
I just change our last clock to the correct time... yeah, I dunno what took me so long either.

8. Funny/Crazy/Silly/Awesome Book
I switched out Mansfield Park for Alice in Wonderland.

9. I'm gonna make one of these!!
I found the tutorial on my new favorite blog, Make it and Love it! I'm sew excited to make one I've got grocery bags everywhere!

10. I'm a Sorority Girl
I'm the assistant camp director this year and our stake theme is University Eternity. So our ward is doing a sorority theme!! Its going to be a blast! And I found this super cute digi-scrap book kit called Sisters for Life that I'm gonna incorporate!! Yay, for pink and girls camp goodies!!

Now we're off to the library for more fun!

TTFN :)








Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor