Monday, May 18, 2009

{Lauren Loves} what's happnin' at the Nelson's?

1. Allie is starting to say prayers without help.
This was her pray at breakfast...
"Dear Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen!"
2. While driving to Overton today I saw 98*!
But it was really just the temperature gauge at the water company. You were jealous for a minute, admit it! Sad thing is.. 98* is actually not very hot for May. Bring on the 120* weather summer!

3. I ran into one of my scary, old middle school teachers the other day.
I was so scared she was gonna give me detention I almost cried.
4. Mark is starting to talk.
But really he isn't talking, he's grunting. He has some grunts that would make the Tool Man proud! Uh uh Uh!
5. Loving This.
I saw it on Lauren's Bite today. Is it November yet?
6. I'm still reading Mansfield Park.
It is my last book in the Jane Austen collection to read and I am dying. Please! Someone who has read it tell me it gets better. I have loved every other one of Austen's books. But this one is killing me.
7. We have the best garden ever.
Don't hate. But we've got onions popping out all over, sunflowers blooming and tomatoes reddening up!
8. I made another crayon cozy.
This one is a cool-camo print one with no frills for my son the man/boy!
9. View of the inside.
Estefan is so cool. When he untied the ribbon he tried to tie it around his waist like an army/crayon/weapon holster. It was too funny!
And no post is complete without picture of the kids!
10. Estefan at the res.
11. Beautiful Allie
12. And crazy haired, blued eyed baby
The End :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor