Friday, May 15, 2009

holy {s}crap!

If you have a little boy you MUST go to Scrap Matters right now and buy the Snips and Snails kit from Tracie Stroud!!! I have made soooooo many pages with her kit. It is so cute and diverse!

Check these out! { plus the two 100% Boy pages from my last post ;) }




Also GG Digital Designs has a new FREEBIE out!
Its called Bath Time Baby!


I'm cannot believe the scrap book frenzy going on right now in my house! I'm completely caught up to date this year and I only has a few months to catch up from last year. YAHOO!

My dad was teasing me the other day. He said, "Your kids are gonna have every second of their lives documented. I don't know if they are gonna love it or hate it!"

Well I'd rather be safe than sorry. I guess if they don't like being documented they can have a bomb-fire later! He he.. holy {s}crap!


Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor