
Rules: Name 5 random things about yourself, then tag 5 people. Make sure you comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged!
Plus - If you want, add a random picture.. kinda makes it more fun!
*My Random Picture
Dus and Me at Virginia City. We're riding a camel!
* 5 Random Facts
1. I don't like the movies Snow White or Pinocchio. Dustin has informed me that I am odd because they are classics. I however think they are scary.
2. I hate doing my hair and make up. If I were rich I'd hire someone (probably Ashley) to get me ready every morning.
3. I also don't like dressing fancy - white cotton t-shirts and blue jeans are all I need.
4. I love, love, love cake and homemade icecream!
5. I love having babies and I secretly want to have ten more!
I tag - Heather, Amy, Vicki, Lisa and Roby

