Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I've been bitten by the Thankful Bug.

I don't know what I'd do without some of these things and I just want to let everybody know how thankful I am for them!


Here goes
I'm thankful for...


*Anesthesia - wouldn't have been brave enough to get my teeth pulled without it!

*Instant Mashed Potatoes - a life saver when you can't eat much else

*Instant Pudding - same reason

*Stretch Denim Capris - they give the impression I'm dressed, but I still feel like I'm wearing my jamies... and I feel like I've lost weight by the end of the day.

*Binkies

*Bottles

*Baby Wipes

*Blankets

*Bathtubs
*Bouncy Chairs

*Oxy Deep Clean, floor cleaner - for those potty training accidents. POOF! Their gone!
*6 Minute Abs - my way to get rid of the baby fat

*Dustin My Love - thanks for being Mr. Mom the last few days. I love you sa much - you really are the best!


Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor