Friday, August 15, 2008

Rollie Pollie

Mark did it! He rolled over for real! He's had a few lucky rolls but this time was definitely intentional. He dropped his shoulder and leaned over and then bam - he was on his back.
So I ran to get the camera, set it to the video setting, flipped him back over to his tummy and waited. No deal. He just stared at me and smiled.
So I changed the setting back to pictures and what does he do?
He rolls over!
I was so lucky to get these pictures.
So then of course I flip him back over and set the camera to video again.
Nothing!
Silly boy! I guys he really doesn't want to be filmed.
At least I got some still shots.
Hey There! I like to drool!

Here I go! Are you watching?


Almost over!

I did it! YEAY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now some random thoughts...

They postponed Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!!! Instead of releasing it in November the stinking movie people are waiting til next JULY!!! That means we have to wait another year to see it! There reason: MONEY! They want to wait til the same weekend that The Dark Knight opened this summer to release it next year cuz they think they can make more money that way. The President of Warmer Brothers said that the movie was completely done and he's seen it but they just want to wait. What a huge bummer. That's like giving me a wrapped present and then taking it back! Dang guys.

Good news... Twilight is still on for its December release.

More good news... My teeth, or lack of teeth, are healing. I didn't even take medicine yesterday and my face has almost completely lost the chipmunk look!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design by Boots By The Backdoor