
The Twilight zone that is.
I know its been a well blogged about topic with the forth book coming out only a few days ago but I have to put in my two cents.
I love it.
The sparkling essence of Edward drew me in from the first introduction of his character.
Bella has been a little bit harder for me to accept, maybe because I'm just jealous of her - I'm not sure. But I think it may be how she's played as the a typical damsel in distress.
But really, what is a good romance without the D.I.D.?
Jacob is a sweetheart but I do believe I'm still secretly routing for Edward and Bella to end up together. Its because of the way Edward can act human around her. How his human instincts are resurfacing with every touch of Bella's hand. I haven't got to the next two books yet but for some reason I think their love can transform him back to the man he once was.
Laundry, dishes, cooking, cleaning, blogging... everything really has been put on hold! I can't put this book down.
Twilight gets two thumbs way up from me!

